Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 25

SS3 in Guangzhou, China.

I am so worried about the boys and ELFs there....its raining heavily and it is an outdoor concert :'(
plus its WINTER now!! they must feel extremely cold..hope everyone is fine..and allright.. with the magnae singing barefoot in the rain, fishy slipped, horse too.. oh my.. its a preety bad situation.. they doing it for elfs.. and elfs stayed for them.. thank u so much. we must go thru all this together.. together we overcome the cold, freezing air, together we are strong! love the SPIRIT. the LOVE.
Pain is nearly a wind when we share it together with whom we love.
This love really teach me to appreciate people more. to know whats the meaning of care. hardwork. efforts. and sacrifice.
Thanks to those who teach me these.
Thanks for giving me chance to understand. to have a colourful,better life.

No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'