Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 19

High School? na-ah!



Today, I go through my school friends Facebook and Blogs..
They're all changed! ;)
They have grown up greatly. Just like me. ahah! ;P
Some of them studying in oversea, some of them becoming doctor,teacher, some of them are married, woahh I am a bit jealous! LOL just kiddin'. 
I should be happy for their success :)
I'll be one of the successful women in the world too, one day :)
I wanna meet them, but i don't wanna meet them cause I'm shy.
Ok. I know that sound pretty silly, but I am kinda shy to meet them now since we all have changed, have became matured. kekeke
Who am I kidding?

Maybe when I'm ready, and have gain lots of confident about myself,
I'll meet them :) I'll join the reunion.
But maybe now is not the time yet.
Plus, I'm different from who I am when I'm in school..
University life changed me a lot..
But what most important is, I'm happy for being who I am today
rather than being the old me (in school).
My school friends is not really my close friend.
There's only a few of them, that I still keep in touch with till today and they are the most awesome friends, who understand me well :)

High school life is not really a beautiful phase for me....
Well, that's what high school is about.
Totally not as awesome as High School Musical. It's a myth!



No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'