Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 21

Colours of  Love Story



Episode 1:    




GREEN

Today is Monday. Anna is in the kitchen, eating breakfast that prepared by Fiona before, alone. Some tuna sandwich and omelette. Together with a glass of fresh milk.

“Morning, Anna!” says Wendy.

“Morning, Wen.  Why u wake up so early today? Meeting?”

“Nope. I need to stop by at florist first. My colleague, Sophie, has started working again today. She‘s a newlywed. I can’t make it to her wedding ceremony last week so I’m buying her flowers for an apology.”

“What type of flower?” ask Fiona who was just come into the kitchen, fully dress for work. She looks so sweet in her A line black skirt and cream blouse, together with a diamond shaped brooch pinned nicely on her blouse.

“Hurm...Not so sure...Roses?” says Wendy.

“Hahahaha! Who do u think u are? Her husband?” giggles Anna.

“Roses are a good idea. 25 roses mean ‘congratulations’.” Fiona agrees with Wendy. 

"Well girls, I have to go. Better not be late. Finish your breakfast okay. Don’t forget Norah’s. She sleep late last night. She can’t seem to write lately...I think something is wrong with her.” Says Fiona.

“I think she have to get a boyfriend. In fact, we ALL-oh except for Fiona, should be getting a boyfriend before it’s too late,” says Zara that come out of nowhere and surprise them. They ignore her word.

Zara eat a sandwich while putting on her shining court shoes, take her Paris Hilton’s handbag and check on her iPhone. After finishing her sandwich she said, “Let’s go Fiona. Bye girls.” and left for work.

“Did u see what I see?” ask Anna to Wendy.

“Of course. It’s his gift, right?” Wendy said in surprise.

They are referring to the handbag Zara was using. It is a gift from their neighbour, Jerome, a famous singer. He lives next door together with his Manager, Casey, his Health Consultant, Andrew, and his younger brother Matthew who works as a Bank Manager.

“Well I guess she like the gift. I’m gonna go and get ready for work. Aren’t u leaving?” Anna stands up and goes to her bedroom.

“Yes I’m going now….” Wendy get out and lock the door.

No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'