Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 28


Colours of  Love Story


Episode 7.

GREEN.

9:30 PM, Casa Damansara Condominium.

The Suite Life on Deck is so entertaining. The dummy, London Tipton together with the naughty twins Zack & Cody ways of enjoying their teen age really make the show worth to watch. All 5 of them, Anna, Wendy, Norah, Fiona and Zara are watching the show, laughing while eating chips.

Wendy: What should I do..

Norah: Huh? Why Wen?

Norah, Zara, Anna and Fiona look at Wendy.

Wendy: how should I tell my daddy that I don’t want to marry Kent? I don’t love him. Never! How can we ever get married?!

Zara: Ouh…That’s hard…

 Norah: Yeah Wen. Your daddy is so serious in making decisions… anyway, does U have a boyfriend? Maybe he can change your daddy’s mind.

Anna: Yes Wendy. If U has a boyfriend maybe your daddy will cancel the wedding because U love someone else.

Fiona: Right. There’s no father in this world that doesn’t want to see his daughter live a happy life, isn’t it?

After hearing what Fiona just said, Norah suddenly feels sad and leave to her room.

Wendy: Well…actually, yes…I have a boyfriend now
.
Anna: Wow! Wen! U does?? When will U introduce him to us? Is he handsome? Is he someone we know?

Anna was very happy & excited to hear that Wendy finally has a boyfriend after being single for 5 years. 
Fiona & Zara are happy too.

Wendy: I can’t tell U who he is yet. I need to find ways how to tell this to daddy & Kent… I really wanna break the engagement and called-off the wedding.

Fiona can understand how Wendy’s feel. She doesn’t want to marry other person than Nathan either. She loves him so much. She wouldn’t know how she will react if her father ask her to marry someone else. She must be really angry & sad.

Fiona: U’ll find a way, dear. Talk to your daddy nicely. I’m sure he’ll understand. And Kent, I don’t think he wanna marry someone who is in love with another guy! Hehe

Zara: Fiona is right. Good Luck, Wendy. I hope you will marry your boyfriend.

Wendy: I hope so too…

Wendy went to her room and turn off the light.



No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'