Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 26

Colours of  Love Story


Episode 6.



VIOLET.

Wendy’s room, Berjaya Corporation.

Knock! Knock!

“Come in.”

“Hey Wen.” Aiden enters the room with a wide smile. 

“It’s lunch time. Come, let’s have lunch together.”

Wendy smiles back at him and look at the time. She takes her black Gucci, her pink iPhone, her scarf, and stands up.

“Let’s go,” she says gladly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny Rodgers Restaurant.

Wendy and Aiden sit together at the couple table in the restaurant. 

Aiden keeps staring at Wendy with a smile on his face. Wendy feels odd and asked him what’s wrong?

Aiden starts to speak.

“So…Wendy, U know, I love U so much…I really wanna live my whole live with U.”

Wendy face is getting serious when she heard what Aiden just said.

“I just wondering, when can we tell everyone about us? Why should we keep this as secret for so long? It has been 8 months since we start dating…is there any reason that I suppose to know, but I don’t?” 

Aiden try to understand why they actually have to do this? Why they have to keep their relationship as a secret from their friends and family? Is she not serious about this relationship?

“Honey, I’m sorry. I should have explained to U about all this since earlier, but…” 

Wendy stops talking and look at the wall. After a few seconds of thinking, she finally says,

“I’ll tell U later when I’m ready, OK? I promise. But whatever the reason is, believe me Aiden, I love U. I love U so much.” Wendy tries to convince Aiden and stops him from asking more.

“Now honey let’s eat before the food gets colder,” said Wendy.

“Ok…” Aiden look at her, hoping that whatever the secret that Wendy keeps from him, it does not gonna hurt him.


No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'