Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 22

27th Golden Disk Award!

Hey yo there bloggers!

This is my first entry for 2013, so HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

In today's entry, I would like to share the results for 27th Golden Disk Award! This year, the grand award ceremony happened in Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia! on 15 & 16 January :)

As you all knew, I'm a proud Malaysian! <3
And so, I have a hugeeee opportunity to go to the award! Yay me!
And, logically, I cant.

There are few reasons that prevent me from joining the prestigious event. However, those reasons can never stop me from receiving all updates about that night :)

Here, (eventhough I know it was obviously too late to tell something that everyone know weeks ago) I wanna share to you guys the result.

Firstly, the winner for Grand Award for that night (DISK DAESANG) is the one of a kind, SUPER JUNIOR!

Uri Super Juni~or!

As an ELF (Ever Lasting Friends), of course, I am very hyper-ly happy and pleasant about this! XD
I am so glad they win because I'm also one of the buyer of Sexy, Free and Single album!
Andddd this is their third Daesang! (2009, 2011 and 2012)
Congrats! Congrats! and Congrats! to the boys!
I hope you guys win again for next year and next, next, next, next, next year also! I'll always support you guys!

OK now, lets move to the other winners,


.
 Disk Bonsang : f(x), INFINITE, MBLAQ, Jay Park, KARA, CNBLUE, B2ST, Super Junior.
 Rookie Award (Disk) : B1A4, Dal Shabet, A Pink.
 Popularity Award : Super Junior.
 Hallyu Icon Award (Disk) : INFINITE, Rainbow.
 Best Hallyu Star Award : KARA.
 MSN Japan Award : Super Junior.
 CeCi Award : B2ST.
 Golden Disk Producer Award : Hong Seung Sung (Cube Entertainment)
 Digital Daesang : Girls’ Generation.
 Digital Bonsang : miss A, G.NA, CNBLUE, K.Will, SISTAR, SECRET, Girls’ Generation, 4minute.
 Rookie Award (Digital) : Huh Gak, Boyfriend.
 Cosmopolitan ‘Fun & Fearless Musician’ Award : F.T. Island.
 Best Rock Musician of the Year : F.T. Island.
 Hallyu Icon Award (Digital) : Supernova.
 MSN International Award : B2ST.

CN BLUE
 Best Asian Group Award : CNBLUE.
 ViVi Dream Award : CNBLUE.











Congratulations to all winners! :)

Credit to : Allkpop.

No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'