Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 23

Hair Style! [not HARRY STYLES. LOL]

Yell-low Everyone!

Hairven Saloon, Alamanda.
Tomorrow, I have a morning appointment with Hairven Alamanda, Putrajaya!
I wanna cut my hair short~~

Usually, I cut my hair twice a year so I don't really have long hair.
However, last year, I thought that maybe I should try to keep my hair long once in a while and stop having the same short hair style.

That idea seems to be working out before..... but now, I can't help it.
I really need to cut my hair....!
Long hair is so not for me..

I hate to ponytail or bun my hair so I just let it go but the longer my hair gets, the more irritating it is!
Thus, the best decision is, get a short hair style, again.

Womens Short Hairstyles 2012 Fashion TrendsAnd now....I'm thinking of how should my short hair be...
I want it to be real short, but at the same time not too boyish.
Which one could be the best choice??



 short haircut for women 225x300 short haircut for women

No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'