Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 24

Shinhwa!

Good Day everyone!
Coz today I'm gonna post some info about my new interest, Shinhwa! :)

Shinhwa
I think lots of Kpopers knew them :)
But let me just brief a little.

Shinhwa is a senior boy band (they not actually boys now) from South Korea consist of 6 members, Eric, Andy, Dongwan, Hyesung, JunJin, and Minwoo. They debut under SME in 1998 and changed company after their contract ends. Now, after 4 years of hiatus, they perform again under Shinhwa Company.

I start to gain interest in them after watching their reality show name "Shinhwa Broadcast". This show is suitable to watch by them who wanna know these guys even better :)

For me, each of them have different personality and good attitude :)
That's what make them interesting! Moreover, since they have been in this industry for a long time, they seems comfortable and sincere with everything. It's like being a Shinhwa members is already part of their life! :)

I gladly recommend everyone to watch their shows to see how beautiful life could be with a bunch of great friends and long-lasting friendship <3

To get updates of all Shinhwa members and watch their shows, you can go to http://shinhwaforeversf.tumblr.com/

Have fun! XD

No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'