Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 25

My journey.

Hi there!

It has been a long day for me today :)
I went to Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya to survey the morning traffic. So let me tell you bout my journey :)

I start from my house in Putrajaya.
At 6:40 A.M., I move to Kerinchi by car. Hurm, I can't actually drive, so my dad took me there. hehe
My dad actually work near the Kerinchi LRT station so its pretty convenient for me to move to the next step. It's raining today so the driving is not really smooth..

After reaching my dad's office tower at around 7:15 A.M. , I walk to Kerinchi station to ride the LRT until Kelana Jaya Station. I always love to wait for LRT cause in the morning it's actually just take about a minute for the train to arrive :) Thank you LRT for making my journey easier <3


Then, from Kelana Jaya Station, I have to go to the opposite road to catch rapidkl bus to Bandar Utama, U43, from Putrajaya. (OK it might sounds weird but I have my own reason to choose this path. kekeke)I reach Kelana Jaya at around 7:30 and U43 arrived at 8:10. I'm fine with the 40 minutes wait.

From there, it takes about 10 minutes to arrived at my destination, KPMG Tower, so I'm in front of the TV3 Sri Pentas (right next to KPMG Tower) at 8:20 A.M. It's a perfect time :)

Therefore, my mission today to reach there before 8:30 A.M. accomplished! Yay me!

Lastly. I took the same U43 rapidkl bus, back to Putrajaya at 8:40 A.M.. and later I'm safely arrived home! :)

No comments:

The Guy

The Guy
Super Junior's 'Evil Magnae'